Sunday, December 13, 2009

My Blogging Experience



At first, blogging sounded completely boring and redundant to me. When I first started writing, it did not feel natural and none of my ideas really flowed. However when I chose topics that interested me more, I enjoyed writing more and my thoughts on the topics kept flowing.
I wish I chose more topics I was interested in that still related to what we were discussing in class. Another difficulty I had besides choosing a topic was being consistent with the time frame I posted. With my athletic schedule, I found it hard to post on a weekly basis.
After this class I think I might continue a blog, but a completely different topic. I was thinking I would do a bi-weekly blog on the experiences I had during my first season of college athletics. Since there is so much down time on the road, I feel this will be a perfect activity for me. Some topics I'd like to discuss are life on the road, transition from high school to college sports, team chemistry, and the games themselves.
Overall, I enjoyed blogging and am excited to continue it in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment